Consultant Rheumatologist | DNB- Rheumatology, MD-Internal Medicine, MBBS
- Residency – worked as Junior resident in Dept. of General Medicine in UCMS & GTB Hospital, Delhi (2009- 2012)
- Senior Resident – Dept of Neurology in UCMS >B Hospital, Delhi (July 2012 – Jan 2013)
- Residency (DNB trainee) in Dept of Rheumatology (2013 -2016)
- Consultant Rheumatologist –Columbia Asia hospital – Whitefield, Bengaluru. (Mar 2016- till date)
Publications IN BRIEF
- 16 Papers in National and International Journals.
- 14 Poster presentations in Various National and International Conferences.
- 1 Chapter in Monogram on Vasculitis by Indian Association of Physicians.
Awards and Acknowledgements
- Gold Medal for Best outgoing student –Internal Medicine. Delhi University.
- International Fellow in training – American college of Rheumatology.
- Life Member – Indian Rheumatology Association.
- European League Against Rheumatism(EULAR)-Online full course (Two year, 2013-2015).
- Pursuing EULAR Online Introductory Ultrasound course.
- ACR Knowledge bowl (Quiz) participation- ACR 2014 conference, Boston
- EULAR Bursary to attend 7th EULAR SLE course 2015, Pisa, Italy.
- Difficult case presentation in 7th EULAR SLE course 2015, Pisa, Italy.
Publications and Presentations in detail
- Acute muscle pain in a patient with diabetic nephropathy. Parikh Taral, G.C. Yathish, Doshi Bhargav, Joshi Piyush, Balakrishnan Canchi, Mangat Gurmeet, Samant Rohini. Indian journal of Rheumatology 8 (2013) 192 -194
- Radiological resolution of peri-aortic thickening in a patient with IgG4 disease Taral Parikh, Canchi Balakrishnan, Yathish GC, Piyush Joshi, Bhargav Doshi, Gurmeet Mangat, Rohini Samant, Vinay Joshi. Indian Journal of Rheumatology, Vol. 10, Issue 1, p39–40
- Synovial chondromatosis. GC Yathish, Balakrishnan C, Gurmeet M, Parikh T, Parikshit S, Alpana P. Synovial chondromatosis. IJRCI. 2015;3(1):V2.
- Bilateral pulmonary artery aneurysm in Behcet’s disease Yathish G.C., Canchi Balakrishnan, Taral Parikh, Neha Sawant Indian Journal of Rheumatology, Vol. 10, Issue 2, p97–98
- Diffuse infiltrative lymphocytosis syndrome as a mimic of Sjogren’s syndrome Taral Parikh, Yathish G.C., Canchi Balakrishnan, Gurmeet Mangat Indian Journal of Rheumatology, Vol. 10, Issue 2, p110–111
- Melioidosis – A rare cause of septic arthritis- Yathish GC, Taral Parikh, Parikshit Sagdeo, C Balakrishnan, Gurmeet Mangat. The Rheumatologist. May 15, 2015
- Benign joint Hypermobility Syndrome – not so ‘Benign”: Yathish GC, Balakrishnan C, Gurmeet M, Parikh T, Parikshit S, Girish Kakade. Benign Joint Hypermobility Syndrome – not so ‘Benign’. IJRCI. 2015;2(1):CS4.
- A case of multicentric reticulohistiocytosis. Alpana Parmar, Rohini Samant, G.C. Yathish, Parikshit Sagdeo, Taral Parikh, Piyush Joshi, Indian Journal of Rheumatology, Vol. 10, Issue 3, p158–159
- Aneurysms in Takayasu arteritis: Yathish GC, Taral Parikh, Parikshit Sagdeo, C.Balakrishnan, Gurmeet Mangat. The Rheumatologist. September 2015.
- Mortality and morbidity in vasculitis. Rohini Samant, Yathish GC. Chapter in Monogram on Vasculitis-2015. Published by Association of Physicians of India
- Immunomodulators in Geriatric Rheumatoid arthritis (Review). Yathish GC, Canchi Balakrishnan, Mangat Gurmeet, Sagdeo Parikshit. IJRCI. 2015
- Rheumatoid Lung nodule. Parikshit Sagdeo, Yathish Gattimallanahali, Girish Kakade, Balakrishnan Canchi. BMJ Case Reports 2015;29 October 2015
- Behçet’s syndrome with gangrenous bilateral lower limbsYathish Gattimallanahali, Balakrishnan Canchi, Gurmeet Mangat,Girish Kakade. BMJ Case reports 2016;1 February 2016
- Clues to diagnosing,managing vanishing aneurysms. Taral Parikh, Yathish GC, Parikshit Sagdeo, Canchi Balkrishnan, Gurmeet Mangat. The Rheumatologist.Dec16,2015
- Latitude gradient influences the age of onset of rheumatoid arthritis: a worldwide survey. GEO-RA Group.Clin Rheumatol. 2017 Mar;36(3):485-497
- Survey of Current Practice of Scleroderma Management in India. Yathish GC, Jois R, Balebail DG, Ravindran V. Indian J Rheumatol 2017;12:56-7.
- 39th Annual Conference of Research Society for Study of Diabetes in India –
- 64 th Annual Conference of Cardiology Society of India -2012
- 30thAnnual Conference of Indian Rheumatology Association -2013
- 31stAnnual Conference of Indian Rheumatology Association -2014
- ACR Annual meeting 2014. Boston. USA.
- Advanced Rheumatology Course 2015, Bangalore, India – British Society of Rheumatology and Indian Rheumatology Association.
- First National Meeting on MRI in Rheumatology 2015, CMC Vellore, India – International Society for Musculoskeletal Imaging in Rheumatology.
- EULAR Course on SLE- May 2015.Pisa, Italy
- 17th Asia Pacific League of Associations for Rheumatology Congress (APLAR) 2015.
- Western zone Rheumatology Conference- Daman India. April- 2016.
- 32 nd Annual Conference of Indian Rheumatology Association –IRACON- 2016