NEUROLOGIST – Trained in neurology for 3 years in KGMC Lucknow, and working with Columbia Asia Hospitals ,Bangalore for the 6years – since 2010 till 2016 march ,and in Aster CMI hospital from march 2016 till date
1. MK Sinha Anuradha HK, R Juyal, R Shukla, RK Garg, AM Kar. Edaravone in acute ischemic stroke, An Indian experience. Neurol Asia 2009; 14:7-10.
2. M K Sinha, RK Garg , HK Anuradha, AAgarwal, A Parihar, PA Mandhani. Paradoxical vision loss associated with optochiasmatic tuberculoma in tuberculous meningitis: A report of 8 patients. J Infect 2010; 60: 458-466.
3. MK Sinha, Garg RK, Anuradha HK, Agarwal A, Singh MK, Verma R, et al. Vision impairment in tuberculous meningitis: predictors and prognosis. J Neurol Sci
4. Anuradha HK, RK Garg, MK Sinha, A Agarwal, MK Singh, R Verma, R Shukla. Stroke in tuberculous meningitis. QMJ 2010; in press.
5. Abhishek Yadav, Chaynika Chaudhary, Anuradha H. Keshavan, , Atul Agarwal,
Sanjay Verma, Kashi N. Prasad, et al. Correlation of CSF Proinflammatory
Cytokines with MRI in Tuberculous Meningitis. Acad Radiol 2010; 17:194–200
6. HK Anuradha, RK Garg, MK Sinha, A Agarwal, R verma. Predictors of Tuberculoma. International journal of Tuberculosis and Lung Diseases;
and many more
1. Intathecal Interferon in patients of Subacute sclerosing panencephalitis-A pilot study. Indian Academy of Neurology Conference, cochin, Sept 2009.
2. Co- Author for a chapter “Approach to a case of peripheral neuropathy” ,in postgraduate Update book in Medicine, UP
Presented and attended seminars, case presentations & journal clubs at Dept. of Neurology, King George Medical College, Lucknow and Dept. of General Medicine, Father Muller Medical College,Mangalore,Karnataka,India
1. Stroke in tuberculous meningitis (published in Quarterly Journal of Medicine)
2. Vision impairment in tuberculous meningitis (published in Journal of Neurological Sciences)
3. Drug trial: Edaravone in acute ischemic stroke (published in Neurology Asia)
4. Predictors and prognosis of tuberculomas in Tuberculous meningitis (Published in International journal of Tuberculosis and Lung Diseases)
5. Clinical and Neuroradiological correlations in Subacute Sclerosing Pan Encephalitis (manuscript submitted in Acta Neurologica Scandinavica)
6. Intrathecal Interferon in patients of Subacute sclerosing Panencephalitis
Education – Teaching
Involved in teaching under-graduate and post-graduate medical students at Dept. of Neurology, King George Medical College, Lucknow, India (July 2007- July 2010)
Involved in teaching undergraduate medical students and interns at Dept. of General Medicine, Father Muller Medical college,Mangalore, India (Jan, 2003- Jan, 2006)
Awarded Gold Medal in MD, General Medicine,RGUHS,Bangalore.(March,2007)