Dr. ANUPAMA D. ROHIDEKAR (D.N.B. (OBG), D.G.O, M.B.B.S) is a Consultant Obstetrician & Gynecologist in Bangalore
i. As a Senior Medical Officer in OBG at Salem Polyclinic,
Tamil Nadu, From 1998 to 2000
ii. As a Senior Resident & Registrar in OBG at the
Manipal Hospital, Bangalore, from 1996 to 1997
iii. As a DNB Resident in OBG at the Manipal Hospital,
Bangalore, from 1995 to1996
iv. As a P.G. Resident in OBG at K.E.M. & allied hospitals,
Mumbai from 1992 to1995
1) “Prenatal diagnosis of carrier state of Down syndrome – A case report”- Published
in the Journal of Obst. & Gyn. Of India, June 1995
2) Dissertation as a part of D.N.B.E. – “Clinical outcome of laparoscopic ovarian
drilling in infertile women with refractory polycystic ovarian disease”, 1996.
3) “Pregnancy outcome in infertile women with resistant PCOD treated by
laparoscopic ovarian electrocoagulation”- Published in the Journal of Obst. &
Gyn. Of India, Feb 1997
4) “Extraperitoneal caesarean section: The Salem Polyclinic experience”- Published
in Obst. & Gyn. Communications, May 1999
5) Presented paper in the National Conference (AICOG) in Chennai, 2015.
Topic: SUCCESSFUL PREGNANCY OUTCOME AFTER LAPAROSCOPIC SPLENECTOMY
AND CHOLECYSTECTOMY IN A PRIMI WITH HEREDITARY SPHEROCYTOSIS.
1) FOGSI recognized training course in Advanced infertility at Dr. Prakash
Trivedi’s Centre in April 2008
2) Attended several workshops in laparoscopic surgery
3) Certified “Console Surgeon” in Robotic Surgery (Da Vinci Surgical System)
— May 2017.
MEMBERSHIP: Life member, Bangalore Society of Obstetrics & Gynaecology